RE2 Robotics is always on the lookout for highly qualified team players to join our dynamic mix of software engineers, electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, project managers and administrative staff. If you enjoy working in fast-paced technology development, please apply to our open positions below.
Principal Research Scientist
Working in a cooperative environment with other Principal Research Scientists/Investigators, Project Managers, Engineers, and Executive Management, the Principal Research Scientist understands the strategic mission and core capabilities of RE2 Robotics along with relevant technologies to define research topics and develop research proposals to advance RE2 technology in critical new directions. He/she leads the research and development of RE2 Robotics’ efforts in autonomous and semi-autonomous manipulation, including implementing state-of-the-art machine learning to the problems of computer vision and manipulator path-planning.
At a fundamental level, the following requirements are absolute for this position. Do you possess the following? If so, learn more!
- Ph.D. or M.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics, or other related field with a minimum of 5 years of progressive research experience in vision processing or autonomy/artificial intelligence
- Experience putting together winning research proposals and/or compelling academic papers designed to generate interest in a new idea or concept
- Experience in leading and managing a small team of researchers with constrained budget and schedule to achieve technical success.
- Must be U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
The Software Engineer is a member of a multi-disciplinary team working on designing and implementing robotic systems, including manipulators, sensors, and systems integration. The Software Engineer possesses several years of practical experience in working with software and hardware.
At a fundamental level, the following requirements are absolute for this position. Do you possess the following? If so, Learn More!
- B.S. in Computer Science (or equivalent) with a minimum of 4 years of software engineering work experience
- Proficiency in at least one of the following languages: C, C++, C#, or Python
- Proficiency in the use of multiple operating systems, especially Windows and multiple flavors of Linux
- A history of solving analytical problems and debugging software
- U.S. Citizenship or permanent residency in order to comply with Government Contract requirements
Senior Mechanical Engineer
The Senior Mechanical Engineer works in a cooperative team environment with other mechanical engineers, electrical engineers, software engineers, designers and technicians. Designs, analyzes and tests robotic systems and components and supports them in production. Prepares design specifications, mechanical drawings, test specifications and technical reports. Reports to Manager of Mechanical Engineering. At a fundamental level, the following requirements are absolute for this position. Do you possess the following? If so, Learn More!
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 7 years of engineering work experience
- Proficiency in precision machine design in low to medium quantities (1 to 1000 units) using a formal design process; progressing from requirements analysis through component design, system design, and assembly.
- Proficiency in integrated system design and analysis using 3D CAD/CAE, to include structural and thermal analysis, drive train design, motor specification, material/finish selection, and manufacturing processes.
- U.S. Citizenship or permanent residency in order to comply with Government Contract
Interested candidates must be either a U.S. citizen or possess a Permanent Residency Card in order to comply with Government Contracts.
RE2 values the diverse talents and contributions of our team members. We hire on the basis of individual qualifications and ability relative to job requirements.
RE2 is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
When submitting your resume, please make sure it is in PDF format. Thank You!