RE2 Robotics is always on the lookout for highly qualified team players to join our dynamic mix of software engineers, electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, project managers and administrative staff. If you enjoy working in fast-paced technology development, please apply to our open positions below.
Senior Mechanical Engineer
The Senior Mechanical Engineer works in a cooperative team environment with other mechanical engineers, electrical engineers, software engineers, designers and technicians. Designs, analyzes and tests robotic systems and components and supports them in production. Prepares design specifications, mechanical drawings, test specifications and technical reports. Reports to Manager of Mechanical Engineering. At a fundamental level, the following requirements are absolute for this position. Do you possess the following? If so, Learn More!
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 7 years of engineering work experience
- Proficiency in precision machine design in low to medium quantities (1 to 1000 units) using a formal design process; progressing from requirements analysis through component design, system design, and assembly.
- Proficiency in integrated system design and analysis using 3D CAD/CAE, to include structural and thermal analysis, drive train design, motor specification, material/finish selection, and manufacturing processes.
- U.S. Citizenship or permanent residency in order to comply with Government Contract
The Mechanical Designer/Drafter (Designer) works in a cooperative team environment with mechanical engineers, electrical engineers, software engineers, designers and technicians. The Designer creates and prepares detailed mechanical drawings including BOM’s and supports them through prototype and manufacturing. At a fundamental level, the following requirements are absolute for this position. If you possess the following and want to join a creative team, please apply today!
- AS degree in mechanical drafting and design with a minimum of 7 years of experience;
- Proficient in mechanical design, drafting and modeling of machine parts, assemblies and subassemblies using 3D CAD preferably with Solidworks which convey engineering intent through clear, complete, inspectable drawing, tolerance definition, GD&T with a minimum of 7 years of experience;
- Proficiency creating assembly models and drawings which define a BOM, assembly instructions and QC criteria;
- U.S. Citizenship or permanent residency in order to comply with Government contracts.
Interested candidates must be either a U.S. citizen or possess a Permanent Residency Card in order to comply with Government Contracts.
RE2 values the diverse talents and contributions of our team members. We hire on the basis of individual qualifications and ability relative to job requirements.
RE2 is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
When submitting your resume, please make sure it is in PDF format. Thank You!